16 April 2009

I've Been Tagged for the Very First Time

1. Your age on your next birthday.


2. A place you'd like to travel.

3. Your favorite place.


4. Your favorite object.

5. Your favorite food.

6. Your favorite animal.

7. Your favorite color.

8. The town where you were born.

9. The town where you live.

10. Name of past pet.

11. Name of past love.

12. Best friend's nick name.

13. Your screen name. Answer is bill1267 - think the connection is to a Bill in congress.

14. Your first name.

15. Your middle name.

16. Your last name.

17. Bad habit of yours.

18. Your first job.

19. Name of grandmother.

20. College grad/major/occupation.
I tag Rebekah, Amanda, and Kimberly!

2 comments:

Wendyrful said...

I feel bad now that I put for my favorite place I put as party town usa... and My sweetheart put the temple where we were sealed for time and all eternity.

Kimberly said...

Oooh! Quite the challenge...
I'm not sure I entirely understand the rules though. Is this interpretive? Help! :)